November 12, 2010

The Story of Pierre Omidyar (eBay Founder) Hits the Comics Scene

In my Arabic blog (blog.shabayek.com), I write a lot about entrepreneurs and their success stories. Lately, a blog reader and friend asked me to write for little ones as well. I thought about for too long, and found that the best way to approach youngsters is through comics and graphics novels.




I googled for talented artists and manga-style illustrators, but was shocked to know about the hefty prices of the famous one! I approached Randy Valiente to draw my first trial at entrepreneurs story telling, starting with Pierre Omidyar (eBay Founder). It’s not my best shot yet, but I’m getting there. Give it a try, download it and tell me how I can improve on it.

The PDF file is compressed as rar and weighs in 6.35 MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment